Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
Public Yield Capital is looking for an Investor Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for developing investor marketing strategies to support the equity crowdfunding efforts of our clients. Working closely with our marketing team and analysts, you will plan, monitor and execute advertising and promotion campaigns to build brand awareness, engagement, and generate investor leads. Having an understanding of current Capital Market trends and Regulation A will be crucial to identify ideal investor profiles and discover new opportunities to reach prospective investors. The ideal candidate is also creative and able to leverage digital platforms to communicate meaningful messages and values to cultivate an engaged investor community.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Plan, develop, and execute digital, content, promotion, and advertising strategies to support the marketing of a Regulation A campaign.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop investor marketing strategies to engage with existing investor base and drive investors leads.
- Proactively monitor and evaluate investor marketing campaign performances to identify opportunities for growth in terms of investor engagement and reach.
- Communicate with clients to deliver consistent updates.
- Manage outreach campaigns and seek out partnerships opportunities for collaboration with newsletters, influencers etc.
- Generate brand awareness, investor leads, and improve positioning by communicating key messages and offerings to support investor relations efforts.
- Remain updated regarding current Capital Market trends to identify and understand retail investor behaviours.
- Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in B2C/B2B Marketing.
- 3+ years of experience working in the financial or investing sector is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a similar area is strongly preferred.
- Expertise in media, technology and various digital platforms with an understanding of investor communities and behaviours.
- Track record in launching marketing campaigns and driving engagement to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to analyze data including investor insights, market trends, and KPIs to inform strategic decisions.
- Strong communication skills to convey complex ideas and collaborate in cross-functional team settings.
- Familiarity with concepts including capital markets, regulation A, and equity crowdfunding.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Other Job Openings