Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics. Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities with public and private companies. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
We are looking for an Inside Investor Relations Representative to join our experienced IR team.
This role will provide an unparalleled learning experience in the capital markets: helping with capital raising efforts of new issuers while educating potential retail investors.
Public Yield Capital prides itself on its flexible, team-oriented working environment. This is a remote position for those who live in North America only.
If you believe you have what it takes and are looking to grow with a highly competitive organization, we encourage you to apply!
- Develop call scripts and knowledge bases of the different issuers and their investment opportunity
- Make daily outbound phone calls to follow up with potential retail investor leads on behalf of an issuer to support their knowledge of the opportunity
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the business, strategy, investment thesis, financials etc. of our issuing companies
- Update daily call activities and maintain accurate records in our database
- Assist with administrative tasks and special business development projects as needed
Skills & Qualifications
- A University degree in a relevant field is required (Commerce, Finance, or Business Administration)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course is an asset
- Previous sales experience is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to recognize the benefits of technology and to learn new systems quickly
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team-oriented attitude and a strong desire to learn
- Positive attitude and phone demeanour
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life