The first official step to pursuing a Reg A+ offering is to file Form 1-A also known as the Regulation A+ Offering Statement. This document serves as a notice of the proposed offering, waiving registration requirements for the next 12 month period.
Form 1-A requires disclosure of the following items:
- Issuer Information: information about the issuer’s identity, industry, number of employees, financial statements, capital structure, contact information etc.
- Issuer Eligibility: the issuer must certify that it meets various eligibility criteria.
- “Bad actor” disqualification: the issuer must certify that no disqualifying events have occurred that are in violation of criminal or securities laws.
- Summary of the Offering.
- Jurisdictions in which the securities will be offered.
- Unregistered Securities: disclosure of unregistered issuances or sales of securities within the last year.
Form 1-A must be filed no later than 21 days before the offering statement is qualified by the SEC. Read more about the Regulation A+ offering circular here.
Are you ready to make your Regulation A+ raise a success? Reach out about our Regulation A+ investor marketing program at Publicyield.capital/contact