Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Web Designer, you will be responsible for developing website layouts and interfaces for our clients. Ensuring functionality of features on webpages, you will collaborate with the creative team to integrate client objectives into emerging web technologies. A key part of your responsibility will be designing the investor relations landing page to make sure it is engaging as it will help capture investor leads. You will also manage the maintenance of websites to make sure it is up to date and appealing to prospective investors.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Collaborate with clients and product managers to create aesthetic graphic designs for websites.
- Partner with marketing and analyst team to integrate investor insights and brand elements across the website.
- Execute entire visual design process from concept idea, storyboards, site maps to delivery
- Test websites to ensure it is user friendly, efficient and visually appealing.
- Coordinate with back-end developers to ensure web application is properly integrated.
- Communicate with clients to update progress and discuss feedback on project.
- Following best design practices and employing them in the design process.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Visual Arts or relevant Web Design experience.
- 3+ proven work experience as a Web Designer
- Previous creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Proficiency in visual design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent visual design skills with a creative mindset.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life