Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a UX Designer, you will design a complete user experience through conducting multiple testings on corporate websites. Using investor(user) insights and data, you will build UX flows and translate them into UIs for various interfaces. Understanding clients’ core business needs and objectives, you will take ownership from the early-stage mapping concepts, prototype designs, and testing to observe user journey on the website. This role is critical in directly generating and tracking investor leads on the investor relations landing page from ongoing investor marketing campaigns.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Ensure experiences are personalized and relevant to every prospective investor profile.
- Conduct performance reviews and facilitate meetings for UX/UI feedback with relevant stakeholders.
- Identify investor behaviours, needs and challenges through user research and data analysis to understand their user journey.
- Incorporate user insights and business objectives to design intuitive user experience, with an emphasis on the Investor Relations page.
- Present new UX design ideas and lead the development and execution of the solution.
- Build user flows, prototypes and wireframes using scalable design for mobile and web interfaces.
- Create prototypes, testing and analysis to ensure user experience meets client objectives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in UX Design/Product Design.
- 3+ years of work experience in UX Design/Product Design.
- Proficiency in UX Design demonstrated in a portfolio.
- Track record with UX design, research, testing and demonstrated thought process.
- Expertise in Figma (or Sketch) for basic prototype designs, and Adobe XD for higher fidelity prototyping.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple short-term and long-term projects.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life