Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
To handle our social media pages, we are looking for a professional Social Media Manager. You’ll be in charge of producing exclusive text and video content, as well as handling posts and our business clients. To meet our marketing objectives, you can handle our company’s brand in a consistent manner. We want you to be up-to-date with the new emerging technology and social media developments as a social media manager. You should have strong communication capabilities and be able to creatively portray our company’s ideologies.
Public Yield Capital take a double-edged approach to raising capital: finding new investors and keeping the current investors. It’s important for an applicant to understand the Capital Markets and Regulation (marketing, analysts, etc.) to produce output with his work for business. Consequently, you should be able to manage our social media activities while maintaining high web traffic and customer engagement.
Strategic narratives are the secret to accelerated success and benefit. Since decisions are not made only on the basis of rational data, you would need more than standardized technology and carefully calculated market models to persuade investors.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Create, edit, post, and distribute compelling content on a regular basis.
- Conduct market analysis to determine current benchmark patterns and consumer perceptions.
- Develop and execute a social media plan that is in accordance with the company’s objectives.
- Keep track of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Maintain brand continuity, collaborate with other departments such as sales, finance, and customer support.
- Engage with clients, respond to inquiries promptly, and keep track of customer feedback.
- Propose and introduce new features, such as advertisements and promotions, to increase brand recognition.
- Keep up with the latest social media, technology, and application innovations and developments.
- Ability to manage and supervise a team while working on several business projects at the same time
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations, or a similar area is strongly preferred.
- Practical knowledge in content management or offering memorandum.
- Ability to build and produce unique content or legal documents (Offering Memorandum, image and video)
- Financial knowledge is a plus
- SEO, keyword analysis, and Google Analytics
- Powerful Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites computer skills
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Other Job Openings