Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Senior Product Researcher, you will be responsible for researching various industries to better understand investors and how to effectively engage investors through a technology-driven approach. Supporting Product Managers, you will analyze data and help build investor marketing applications and services for our business growth. You will also research technology integration opportunities to assist the capital growth and equity crowdfunding efforts of clients.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Create a research roadmap to address our business needs and research solutions to develop applications to optimize investor marketing efforts.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to identify investor marketing constraints to assist design decisions.
- Partner with Product Management and Design team to provide insights and expertise gathered throughout the research process.
- Influence product decisions and communicate with all levels of management to deliver research results and actionable recommendations.
- Discover methods to optimize investors’ end-to-end experiences with our investor marketing tactics.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in product innovation, research or similar field.
- Expertise in quantitative and qualitative research models, including research scope, design, analysis, and delivery.
- Ability to transform research insights into relevant recommendations for senior stakeholders.
- Experience in working with behavioral data and user insights to design research
- Proven experience managing complex B2B/B2C workflow from concept to delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional teams.
- Strong leadership skills with project management abilities.
- Experience with SaaS products is an asset.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Other Job Openings