Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As our client base is experiencing significant growth, we are looking to build a retail investor community to support the growth of our company and our clients. As a Trading & Securities Product Manager, you will be responsible for designing a platform that provides our clients, shareholders, and prospective investors access to information to make informed investment and/or crowdfunding decisions. This platform will also attract, educate, and engage investing communities and new clients.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Identify and implement opportunities to grow our current investor base from solutions, distribution channels and partnerships
- Collaborate with product designers and business development team to brainstorm and execute development projects
- Track metrics to analyze performance and identify inefficiencies
- Develop a platform to educate and engage investing communities
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of product management or related experience on a software platform.
- 3+ years of experience working in the Capital Markets, Financial sector or a similar area is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a similar area.
- Experience working with software development practices, building and shipping products
- Highly analytical with the ability to generate insights from large data sets
- Experience with SQL & Excel
- Ability to analyze raw quantitative and qualitative data to generate actionable insights
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life