Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Private Capital Specialist, you will be responsible for handling clients from privately-held companies to help meet Regulation A/Offering Memorandum requirements and their equity crowdfunding. You will help assist the investor lead generation and provide prospective investors insights they need for their investment decision throughout the Regulation A mini IPO process. You will also conduct research on private equity targets to generate data and inform sales and marketing approaches for client prospect pursuits.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Prepare PowerPoint and Excel documents for meetings
- Research industry trends and other topics related to private capital to discover new opportunities.
- Work with privately held companies to assist with PE account responsibilities.
- Develop strategies to acquire private capital clients.
- Monitor private placement deals and Regulation A offerings to help differentiate clients position in the market.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Private Equity or related work in the Capital Markets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of equity crowdfunding, Regulation A or offering memorandum is an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to work in collaborative settings and independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life