Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Media Executive, you will be responsible for managing both internal and external media campaigns to promote our brand and drive interest among prospective clients. This role is also a crucial aspect of our investor marketing tactics and equity crowdfunding solutions we offer to our clients. As such, you will oversee the end-to-end integrated media initiatives; including radio, publishing, and other channels while ensuring released media is consistent with client branding. Researching and understanding media trends are key, as you will define strategies to improve media presence and drive engagement within investor communities.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Develop and implement an integrated media strategy across digital and offline media to promote client brand-focused messages.
- Optimize day-to-day digital media performances.
- Analyze media presence and track visitor data to derive investor insights for improvement.
- Collaborate with social media, paid media and brand managers to ensure consistency with ongoing investor marketing strategies.
- Communicate with clients to receive updates on upcoming timelines, product releases and other initiatives to identify media opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience of agency, marketing or relevant experience.
- Powerful Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong competency in SEO, web traffic metrics, and Google Analytics.
- UX and web design experience is an asset.
- Ability to work independently and in team settings.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Other Job Openings