Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
A Media Coordinator will work alongside the Media Executive to support the brainstorming, planning, and implementation of media strategies for public communication. You will have the opportunity to work with clients and creatively deliver client messaging on various media platforms. Your main objective will be to help develop solution-oriented media strategies to support the overarching investor marketing efforts and build investor relations.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Manage deliverables and communicate program details, performance and deadlines.
- Identify press opportunities to promote additional initiatives and product launches.
- Create content for digital media channels and manage media profiles and presence.
- Monitor latest media trends and help define campaign success metrics.
- Prepare performance reports analyzing both digital and traditional media performance.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in agency, marketing or relevant experience.
- Powerful Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong competency in SEO, keyword analysis, and Google Analytics.
- Experience and knowledge of media research tools.
- Ability to work independently and in team settings.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life