Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Paid Media Manager, you will coordinate the day-to-say activities of paid media campaigns and deliver a targeted message to prospective investors. Ensuring campaigns launch and reporting is executed in a timely manner. This includes working closely with clients to implement paid media strategy, report campaign performance, explain results, and identify inefficiencies. Implementing a multivariate approach to test strategies and optimize campaigns based on best performance, you will ensure seamless implementation of paid media campaigns to drive new investor relations and help with equity crowdfunding efforts.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Plan and implement paid search/Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns to drive investors leads through digital channels.
- Manage campaign budgets on a daily basis and optimize bids, keywords, and landing pages based on performance and client objectives.
- Deploy paid media tests and analyze effectiveness for future programs.
- Follow digital marketing best practices and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Collaborate with Creative team to assist the creation of content materials such as graphic design and copywriting that drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Monitor campaign dashboards and report performance to clients.
- Support A/B testings on digital channels.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar field preferred.
- 3+ year experience in paid media marketing, agencies or relevant fields.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills with the ability to communicate with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Manage multiple projects while delivering high quality output.
- Experience planning paid media campaigns.
- Cross-functional collaboration skills with the ability to work in fast-paced settings.
- Excellent critical thinking and quantitative analyst to extract insights.