Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Media Relations Manager, you will be responsible for developing and securing media coverage strategies to support our client’s branding and equity crowdfunding. This involves creating multimedia content and press materials to establish a strong positioning within the market. You will also build and manage relationships with reporters, producers, social media influencers and other relevant individuals in the industry. Leveraging these media platforms to communicate meaningful messages and educate investors will support investor lead generation.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with journalists, media influencers and agencies to identify newsjacking opportunities.
- Work closely with PR and IR team to coordinate and support client news, media interviews, story lines and other forms of media coverage.
- Research, plan and execute creative press releases, materials and publicity campaigns.
- Write and edit press materials, schedule media interviews, events and conferences.
- Write/edit press releases and partner with the social media team to generate content that amplifies news announcements.
- Utilize media analysis and reporting tools to track investor engagement and reach.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in media, television publicity at a network or agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications and/or a related field strongly preferred.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and with various professionals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Highly motivated, organized, resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life