Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Communications Manager, you will lead the development and execution of all branding and communications initiatives to support our clients’ crowdfunding investor marketing efforts.
Working with exciting early-stage and publicly-listed companies across multiple sectors, you will play a meaningful role in researching and positioning our clients while developing briefs and content to support their investment opportunity offering to eventually attract investors.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Work with our clients and senior leadership teams to position their businesses for a successful crowdfunding campaign.
- Develop briefs and key messaging strategy to effectively reach key target audiences
- Write, edit, proofread and coordinate with our team to produce investor-focused collateral and content such as corporate websites, investor presentation, whitepapers websites
- Ensuring quality control of all information released
- Constantly research and test new communications tactics
- Lead a team of communication, marketing, and design professionals.
- Assist in the creation of digital, video, audio, and print content
- Self-starter mentality
- Strong written and persuasive communication skills
- Top-level research skills and ability to learn about new sectors and companies
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication with team members and senior management
- Strong and confident leadership
- Excellent customer serviceability
- Genuine enthusiasm for collaboration and group work
- Willingness to both lead and support fellow operations coordinators
- MBA or advanced degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- 6+ years of communications experience.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Other Job Openings