Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for executing strategies to grow our business as an investor marketing partner. This would include initiatives to improve competitive firm positioning, raise company profile, and other strategies to support our long-term goals. You will also identify areas for development within our solution offerings, client outreach and business processes to form strategic partnerships and support the growth of our clients. Through this role, you will create a tangible impact on our client’s equity crowdfunding efforts and assist our journey for long-term success.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Develop long-term direction in terms of brand strategy, position, and go to market strategy.
- Execute quarterly business development strategy to quantifiably grow our accounts.
- Research and identify opportunities for growth through our investor marketing service offerings, practices, communications, and client outreach.
- Collaborate with leadership departments to develop quarterly budgets to support initiatives and strategic offerings to meet tactical company objectives.
- Research and develop strategies for competitive firm positioning and streamlining workflow processes.
- Collaborate with PR team and publicizing agencies to advance company profile raising initiatives and strengthen investor relations.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in marketing, management, finance, business development or related field required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a similar area is strongly preferred.
- Ability to analyze information and to develop strategic business decisions.
- Strong execution capabilities with the ability to operate effectively in ambiguous situations.
- Awareness of industry markets, competition and business models.
- Knowledge in the capital markets, equity crowdfunding, Regulation A or offering memorandum is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Other Job Openings