Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Business Development & Sales Manager, you will lead our client acquisition strategy. Collaborating with the Business Development Team, you will identify opportunities to grow our clientele and establish relationships with early-stage and publicly-listed companies. It is crucial for you to understand our solution offerings, as you will be responsible for articulating them to prospective clients and securing client leads for onboarding. You will also analyze current sales efforts to assess greater market opportunities and increase outreach.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Executing sales plan to support revenue growth and profit objectives by expanding client base.
- Identify opportunities for client outreach and establish relationships with early-stage and publicly-listed companies.
- Support the business development effort by driving sales on client leads and closing new business opportunities.
- Identify gaps in current sales efforts by collaborating with Marketing team to develop strategies to bring in new clients.
- Onboard new clients and improve business processes.
- Integrate metrics to analyze sales effectiveness and deliver reports to management team.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of work experience in sales, account management, or a similar position.
- 3+ years of experience working in the Marketing or Financial sector is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Communications or a similar area is strongly preferred.
- Self starter with a track record of driving profitable results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life