Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for handling various HR-related functions to ensure a positive working environment for all employees.
This involves providing strategic expertise in areas such as workforce planning, employee relations and performance management to drive organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Facilitating an employee engagement survey and identify insights to develop action plans that improve results
- Facilitate performance management systems and create employee development and retention plans
- Maintain HR policies and draft related documentation such as offer letters and employment contracts
- Lead new employee onboarding, orientation and manage employee relation cases
- Oversee data transfer and completion of paperwork necessary for monthly payroll submissions
- Set up and manage benefits packages and ensure they meet legal requirements
- Follow employment regulations, current practices and other policies to ensure employee welfare and wellness
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in HR, Talent Management, Organization Design or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related field
- Human Resources Certification is an asset.
- Understanding of employment and labour laws.
- Ability to evaluate business situations and recommend appropriate HR solutions to support business objectives.
- Experience aligning HR strategy with business goals to drive organizational improvement.
- Strong organizational, motivational, communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life