Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensures the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for optimizing investor marketing channels and other solutions to drive campaigns beyond key performance metrics. This includes improving conversion rates on client websites through a data-driven strategy alongside a testing plan. You will also design, run and analyze website tests to generate consumer insights and optimize all levels of the conversion funnel. A successful growth marketing strategy will help increase investor leads, reach prospective investors, and strengthen the existing investor base.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Conduct investor(consumer) research and understand funnels, ecosystems, and investor behaviours to design effective digital campaigns
- Identify market trends and opportunities for growth across digital marketing channels to improve reach and investor leads
- Leverage data analytics to build models that analyze performance and uncover new investor segments
- Define creative strategies to engage, educate and increase relevance among prospective investors
- Implement growth & optimization practices, such as A/B testing, to leverage content across all levels of consumer touchpoints
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing.
- Full funnel marketing experience (both ATL & BLT) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a similar area is strongly preferred
- Expertise in media, technology and various digital platforms with an understanding of investor communities and behaviours
- Track record in driving engagement across strategic target audiences
- Ability to analyze data including investor insights, market trends, and KPIs to inform strategic decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to convey complex ideas and collaborate in cross-functional team settings
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life