Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Go-To-Market Specialist, you will be responsible for implementing investor marketing strategies within the client’s market. Not only will you support the marketing team to understand the behaviours of the target investors, but will also develop campaigns that will accelerate lead generation and investor engagement. Through facilitating engaging customer communications and promotionals campaigns across all funnels, you will help build brand awareness for clients.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Monitor client’s industry to generate insights for improving ongoing investor marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop go-to-market strategies.
- Understand investment drivers to improve investor engagement and meet business objectives.
- Work with analysts to ensure investor concerns and needs of the market are incorporated within strategy development.
- Create a market intelligence framework and analytic model for campaign strategies.
- Track key insights, trends and leads using Salesforce and CRM.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years experience in Sales, Marketing or similar position.
- Highly analytical with the ability to develop into insights.
- Salesforce, CRM and Pardot experience is an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong cross-functional communication skills.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life