Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will develop applications and systems for both internal operations and client servers. Designing the front and back-end architecture for client websites, you will collaborate with the marketing team to build a platform that engages investors, generates leads, and supports client equity crowdfunding.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Develop marketing automation and investor targeting systems for new product functionality on PYC’s Marketing Technology stack.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Analyst and Business Development teams to design software systems which expand investor lead generation scale.
- Create applications to improve user efficiency and scalability for client and server-side technologies.
- Modernize frontend and backend applications, while recording user interaction in database.
- Conduct integration and performance testing of new products and mitigate identified issues.
- Communicate technical developments status to team members and clients.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience as full-stack developer or similar area preferred.
- Proficiency with Java, Python or other object-oriented languages.
- Advanced knowledge of programming fundamentals, including, algorithms, data structures, design patterns and paradigms.
- Experience building and integration web applications into software systems.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Strong cross-functional communication skills.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Other Job Openings