Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Marketing Financial Analyst, you will collaborate with the Marketing team to provide accurate data to assist in driving strategic investor marketing campaigns. This includes conducting research and evaluating financial data to provide performance insight and recommendations. You will also forecast the ROI prior to campaign launches, and develop new investor marketing programs tailored to Regulation A mini IPO and equity crowfunding objectives.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Evaluate key financial and operational metrics to deliver insights for marketing and management teams.
- Support the budget allocation process among various funnels and investor marketing campaigns.
- Accurately forecast expenses and related risks & opportunities for each campaign.
- Research capital market trends and marketing trends to apply to process and ensure effective financial management.
- Consult with clients to deliver data reports with analytics measuring financial effectiveness of campaigns.
- Conduct financial analysis on projects for future strategies and new marketing programs.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing or a related field is preferred.
- 3+ years experience in financial services is an asset.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and quantitative analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience creating pivot tables/VLookups with large datasets.
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team setting.
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Other Job Openings