Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Director of Public Relations, you will be responsible for enhancing our client’s brand reputation and positioning through executing effective PR strategies to promote their crowdfunding and Regulation A mini IPO offering. This includes refining key messages and narratives for our clients while ensuring that company brand content is consistent and relevant to shareholders and prospective investors. Overseeing the implementation of a targeted PR plan, you will also manage the media relations team to fulfil publicity goals and to increase reach and investor leads.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Actively managing professional relationships with key media contacts to seek opportunities for media coverage
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Investor relations to ensure all digital content strategy aligns with corporate narrative and messaging
- Analyze investor engagement and activity on ongoing campaigns to improve reach on target investor audiences
- Working closely with clients to ensure distributed content is relevant and of value to shareholders and prospective investors
- Refine PR tactics to educate investors regarding client’s investing opportunity, regulation A filing/offering memorandum, and strengthen investor relations
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years of relevant PR experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations and/or a related field.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Highly skilled in project management and facilitating presentations and meetings
- Demonstrated ability in developing and executing successful PR campaigns at both a local and national level
- Experience leading teams with a proven track record of leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain relationships with industry media outlets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life