Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Director of Paid Media, you will be responsible for managing investor marketing campaigns across various Paid Media platforms. You will strategise and oversee the executions of large scale B2C digital paid media campaigns. Working closely with communications and brand directors, you will optimize paid media mix to deliver increased awareness results. Overseeing and forecasting the Paid Media budget, you will conduct an opportunity analysis for new prospect clients. This includes executing PPC strategies, managing budgets and bids, optimizing paid search accounts, investor targeting, and delivering monthly reports for clients.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of large scale paid media campaigns across various channels such as Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Evaluate campaign performance through data analytics, KPIs and benchmarks for insights and optimization.
- Lead and nurture Paid Media team, work closely with department heads to coordinate marketing campaigns across both owned and paid channels.
- Collaborate with clients to ensure messaging is consistent with strategic vision.
- Manage budget allocation for across paid media channels.
- Discover profitable innovative media tactics and lead testings to optimize
- Lead Landing Page Optimization strategies for traffic referred by Paid Media campaigns.
- Ensure timely execution of campaigns.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Paid Media or similar field.
- Google AdWords Certification and Google Analytics Individuals Qualification.
- Experience with Adwords Display, Search, Bing and/or Yahoo is an asset.
- Advanced technical leader with the ability to manage clients and lead teams/
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze paid search and analytics to derive recommendations.
- Experience managing large-scale budgets and managing multiple projects.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life