Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Director of Investor Relations, you will be our client’s liaison to the investor community. Working with the IR Manager and Investor Analysts, you will lead and develop the IR framework and program to provide shareholders and prospective investors information on our clients initiatives, operations, performance and long-term strategy. You will also be responsible for communicating our client’s vision and strategy to create shareholder value and ensure strategic positioning. Moreover, communicating shareholder questions and inquiries to clients and management will help clearly articulate business strategy and mission and strengthen investor relations.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Oversee the execution of investor engagement tactics including roadshows, investor meetings, Q&A documents, investor deck and other communication materials.
- Monitor and analyze industry performance, market trends, sell-side and buy-side research.
- Partner closely with clients to develop an accurate messaging which amplifies corporate narrative to prospective investors.
- Implement processes and systems to create streamlined operations within the investor relations function.
- Foster strong relationships with investors and the broader investment ecosystems to support our client’s equity crowdfunding.
Skills & Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience as an Investor Relations Manager/Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, public relations, or a similar area is strongly preferred.
- Proven communication and presentation skills.
- Expertise in the capital markets, equity crowdfunding, Regulation A or offering memorandum is an asset.
- Have strong networking skills and previous experience interacting with investors
- Clear and concise communication with team members and senior management
- Strong and confident leadership
- Excellent customer service skills
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life