Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Data Analyst, you will design and leverage analytics methods to support our data-driven decision-making processes. This involves working with the Business Development team to evaluate opportunities for integrating data analytics tools into our business operations. You will also analyze investor marketing campaign performances, and build dashboards to provide valuable insights. This will help improve investor lead generation and equity crowdfunding efforts.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Design and automate robust reporting for internal team and external clients
- Maintain accuracy of data metrics used for financial and capital markets reporting and metrics.
- Identify opportunities to implement data-driven approaches to improve operational efficiency and investor lead generation results.
- Define key metrics and automate reporting systems to analyze investor marketing campaign performances.
- Create an analytical framework including an automated dashboard and self-service analytics tools to deliver insights to clients and marketing team.
- Forecast impact of new marketing tactics on investor community and investor relations
- Process raw, unstructured data through ETL models and SQL scripts
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or other IT-related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Analytics or similar area preferred.
- Advanced Analytics skills with ability to implement predictive models and ML techniques.
- Ability to identify trends and data correlation between raw data.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and data visualization skills.
- Strong project management and ability to prioritize workloads.
- Technical programming experience with R or Python.
- Knowledge of the capital markets, Regulation A and offering memorandum is a plus.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Other Job Openings