Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Technology Analyst, you will maintain our enterprise’s information technology system and analyze our data set to construct infrastructure to support our investor marketing solutions and overall business demands. This includes assessing problems and identifying opportunities to streamline and automate processes through integrating software systems. You will also test and monitor newly integrated software solutions to address any issues that arise. Subject areas would include: private placements, equity crowdfunding, capital markets, and Regulation A/offering memorandum.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Design and integrate technology frameworks into operations to streamline processes and workflows.
- Adhere to relevant business and industry standards when configuring technology system requirements.
- Oversee computer systems maintenance policies such as Change Management and Version Control.
- Maintain current technology systems within our organization.
- Evaluate operational needs and challenges to recommend solutions to automate certain processes of the organization.
- Manage the maintenance and resolve application-related issues.
- Perform tests to determine effectiveness of newly configured systems.
- Research new technology trends and concepts to support investor marketing tactics.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Admin or other IT-related field.
- 3+ years of experience in the IT sector.
- Knowledge of database, code development and other relevant concepts applicable to project responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, organized, resourceful and analytical.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Other Job Openings