Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
PYC is currently searching for a Capital Markets Analyst that will support the implementation of our capital markets strategy. As an important member of the Finance team, you will conduct market research to explore long-term financing opportunities to support our firm’s growth. Researching capital market trends to compile data and build financial models, your position will help improve the decision-making for the investor marketing and management team. You will also help strengthen investor relations and support the execution of private placement transactions for investors and other Regulation A/Offering Memorandum-related processes.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Manage biweekly investor reporting and the day-to-day capital markets initiatives.
- Compile data and analysis in response to investor and auditor due diligence requests.
- Build financial models to help monitor, analyze and forecast capital market intelligence and improve decision making.
- Monitor industry trends and manage investor relations systems to track interactions.
- Participate in client meetings to discuss deal flow, transaction progress, market conditions and review new investor leads.
- Support the marketing and closing process for each investor transaction and private placement.
- Build a network within the industry and capital market organizations.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Accounting, Economics or similar area preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in finance or data analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience creating pivot tables/VLookups with large datasets.
- Ability to understand and review Regulation A or Offering Memorandum filling documents.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with SQL and/or other programming languages is an asset.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life