Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As an Account Coordinator, you will work with the marketing and sales team to support our client acquisition strategy, and help streamline all aspects of our lead generation campaigns. This involves working closely with the Account Executive to reach out to prospective clients. You will also support the implementation of investor marketing tactics and manage the day-to-day client interactions to assist them throughout the Regulation A/Offering Memorandum application and equity crowdfunding process.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Collaborate with Account Executive and Sales team to identify and form client partnerships that exceed revenue goals
- Track campaign performances to determine areas for improvement and communicate results to clients
- Maintain timelines and organize documents to ensure client deadlines are met
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely manner
- Attend client meetings and deliver recaps for the internal team and follow-ups for clients
Skills & Qualifications
- 6 months + experience as an Account Coordinator, or a related sales/customer service role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Sales, or Marketing preferred.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication/presentation skills and relationship-building abilities.
- Expertise in market research, sales and negotiation.
- Knowledge of the capital markets, equity crowdfunding, Regulation A or offering memorandum is a plus.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life