Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Director of Communications/Brand, you will be responsible for overseeing the execution of brand campaigns across all Marketing and Media channels. Working closely with clients, you will understand their business objectives to advocate their brand values, practices and Regulation A mini IPO opportunity. Leading external communication campaigns, you will ensure consistency and relevancy of brand messaging and communications to build awareness, stimulate interest and generate investor leads.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Implement an integrated communications and branding strategy to increase brand visibility and articulate key messages across target investor audiences.
- Partner with marketing team to ensure external communications approach includes valuable and relevant content to best reach investor communities.
- Manage communications team to align communications and branding strategy with client objectives.
- Define metrics to track and measure campaign effectiveness and engagement levels across all communications channels.
- Manage budget allocation to maximize resources and achieve communication/brand objectives.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with key media stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ experience in Marketing with a focus in branding and communications.
- Previous experience managing and mentoring creative teams.
- Demonstrated results in managing branding and communications campaigns driving significant growth.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, along with proofreading abilities.
- Understanding of B2B/B2C technology software and SaaS is a plus.
- Experience managing department budgets as well as external vendors.
- Knowledge of Regulation A, offering memorandum, equity crowdfunding and investor marketing is an asset.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life