Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As the Senior Product Manager (Financial Data), you will be responsible for integrating a data-driven approach by leveraging financial data to improve our business processes, workflow, and solution offerings. Designing and operating systems to track and process raw, financial data, you will deliver comprehensive insights on investor activity and other relevant information. This would help improve the decision making process for Investor Marketing solutions and our clients. Your overall objective would be to provide direction for our lead generation and equity crowdfunding efforts, while also identifying new, profitable market opportunities.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Manage the entire process from financial data creation, consumption and analysis to develop investor marketing insights
- Collaborate with front-end developers to determine how to leverage our financial data systems to support their visions and strategy
- Provide insight related to our client’s investor profiles and evaluate campaign strategies to ensure accurate targeting
- Create dashboards to display real-time data in a manner that is easily digestible
- Establish several metrics to measure performance and data accuracy
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years of product management or related experience on a software platform.
- 3+ years of experience working in the Capital Markets, Financial sector or a similar area is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a similar area.
- Experience working with software development practices and delivering complex projects
- Familiarity with developer tooling, APIs, SDKs or platforms
- Ability to analyze raw quantitative and qualitative data to generate actionable insights
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life