Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Sales Representative, you will reach out to client prospects and consult on their equity crowdfunding needs. By understanding their business, needs, and challenges, you will be responsible for stimulating interest in our company. Your objective is to educate and articulate how our investor marketing solutions can support their equity crowdfunding objectives. In order to engage with them and explore our offerings in depth, it is crucial to have a deep understanding of Regulation A/offering memorandum requirements to be able to convert leads into clients.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Conduct outreach to prospective clients and educate them on our investor marketing solutions.
- Develop innovative strategies to engage with our market and generate leads.
- Research and identify new client prospects for strategic outreach.
- Manage both sales related inbound and outbound communications.
- Collaborate with marketing team to evaluate campaign performance metrics on client leads.
- Define monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Create, present and execute strategies for acquiring new clients.
- Manage CRM platforms to track communication with leads.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of work experience in sales, account management, or a similar position.
- Knowledge of marketing, capital markets, Regulation A and offering memorandum is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business or a similar area is strongly preferred.
- Self starter with a track record of driving profitable results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience leading the sales development process.
- Proficiency with HubSpot, Salesforce or other CRM Softwares
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life