Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a leading Investor Marketing Partner, one of our key priorities includes ensuring compliance with the SEC, FASB, investor relations, Regulation A and offering memorandum requirements. As the Regulatory Reporting and Capital Management Manager, you will be responsible for delivering both internal and external reporting, including handling relevant regulatory compliances, accounting policies, exchange act requirements, corporate tax and capital management processes. You will develop reports and deliver financial statements to provide expertise on accounting and regulatory processes to support the decision process of senior management. Another responsibility includes identifying opportunities for PYC to advance and leverage regulatory priorities for our company and clients’ benefit.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Produce PYC’s quarterly and annual financial statements, MD&A, and SEC regulatory reports.
- Collaborate with Communications and Investor Relations teams by reviewing offering memorandum and other operations to ensure regulatory compliance to SEC standards and exchange act reporting requirements.
- Consistently modify reporting frameworks in accordance with regulatory and policy requirements, while identifying risks and inefficiencies in operations and internal controls.
- Provide and implement recommendations to enhance regulatory reporting and capital management processes.
- Manage finance activities including the capital plan, allocation, policy, management standards, reporting and analysis to support Capital Initiatives.
- Consistently communicate with Senior Management team by providing insights and updates to instill confidence in decision making.
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in Accounting, SEC reporting, or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field is strongly preferred.
- Chartered Accountant, CPA, or other related certification required.
- Strong understanding of SEC regulations, Regulation A and other general corporate compliance policies.
- Highly analytical and expertise in financial analysis, planning and management reporting.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to influence all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Attention to detail.
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life