Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new investing communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As a Public Relations Manager, you will work closely with the Director of Public Relations to develop effective PR campaigns and generate awareness regarding our client’s products, services and Regulation A offering. Through strategic public relations, you will be responsible for shaping their narrative and reputation, targeted towards retail and institutional investors. Collaborating with influential figures, media agencies, journalists, and seeking outreach opportunities, you will help our clients engage investors and drive investor leads.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Develop and execute PR tactics to reach/engage retail and institutional investing communities across traditional and news media.
- Establish positive relationships with influencers, local and national scale news outlets.
- Collaborate with the marketing and media team to create investor marketing communication strategy and gain high-level placements in broadcast, print, and online media.
- Create engaging communication materials such as whitepapers, press releases, messaging, blog posts and more.
- Monitor and manage ongoing analysis and reporting for all PR-related campaigns.
- Research and conduct outreach to form partnerships with key influencers and agencies.
- Identify opportunities and conduct outreach for partnership and advertising with influencers, newsletters and other media outlets.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant PR experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations and/or a related field.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly skilled in project management and facilitating presentations and meetings.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and executing successful PR campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Expertise in developing and executing PR strategies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain relationships with industry media outlets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life