Public Yield Capital, founded by one of the pioneers of investor marketing in North America, enables companies to reach new communities, strengthen investor relations and provide a steady flow of accurate and reliable communications. Refining investment stories and attracting the right investors, PYC provides the tools needed to support your stock price, liquidity, and raise capital via investor marketing and communications tactics.
Public Yield Capital has the knowledge and experience to reach potential audiences and effectively communicate investment opportunities. Public Yield Capital is an investor marketing and communications partner specializing in digital channels. Our team’s wealth of knowledge and experience ensure the right story is reaching potential investors.
As an Investor Relations Manager, you will be responsible for representing our clients and managing the communication with investors. Working closely with clients from early-stage and publicly-listed companies, you will nurture investor leads and maintain relationships with current shareholders. This includes providing regular updates regarding products and services, performances, upcoming initiatives, and addressing shareholder concerns to strategically position and market our clients. An Investor Relations Manager will play a crucial role in communicating our clients investment opportunities to support the Regulation A mini IPO offering and crowdfunding efforts.
Are you ready to be part of the next frontier of investor marketing? Send us your pitch.
- Develop investor deck, scripts, and other internal IR documents for clients to aid in investor engagements.
- Optimize Investor Relations website to ensure accuracy of information and identify opportunities to enhance investor resources.
- Increase investor outreach by contacting IB firms, brokerages, buy and sell side analysts and other prospective investors.
- Maintain an investor database to provide updates regarding shareholders list, stock performances and other relevant information.
- Support client’s Regulation A campaign by serving as a key point of contact with investors and responding to inquiries through emails and phone calls.
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis to obtain relevant information and content to share with investors.
- Research reports, news and other relevant sources to monitor and follow capital markets, industry trends, and client information.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a Investor Relations Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, public relations, or a similar area is strongly preferred.
- Proven communication and presentation skills.
- Expertise in the capital markets, equity crowdfunding, Regulation A or offering memorandum is an asset.
- Have strong networking skills and previous experience interacting with investors
- Clear and concise communication with team members and senior management
- Strong and confident leadership
- Excellent customer serviceability
- Genuine enthusiasm for collaboration and group work
Some of the Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life